Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who is the author of the Farscape Project blog??

Okay, I'm a little pissed off. Today when I went to the Farscape Project blog here, it gave me the following message: "This blog is open to invited readers only. It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

Being the Scaper freak that I am, I SO SO SO love this blog! I have no idea who the author of the blog is -there's so much crap in my head that this "minor" detail never stuck, so basically I'm screwed. :_( This was the best website for all things Farscape, especially the most recent news and goings on... If by some act of divine intervention, the author hears of my desperate plight, please please please invite me in!! I am lost without you!!

Addendum, Oct 2, 2008
It seems perhaps the above was a glitch. The Farscape Project is back up and running, and available for all to view again. Sweet!!

No comments: